We are delighted that you are ready to submit your 2018-2019 application form!
The application deadline for the 2018-19 school year is February 1, 2018.
Decision letters will be emailed on March 9, 2018.
Enrollment deadline for 2018-19 school year is April 10, 2018.
We are still accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year on a space available basis.
If you or your child have not yet visited our campus and met with the principals, please arrange to do so by contacting Chantal Lawrence, Director of Admissions at 617-232-4452 X409 or email@example.com
. More information about visits can be found on the Admissions Home Page
If you are applying to the Early Childhood Center, please go to the ECC How to Apply page.
by creating an account through My BackPack.
Once you submit the application, you will be prompted to pay the application fee of $100. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
Director of Admissions
2 Clark Road
Brookline, MA 02445
Once we receive your application form, you will receive an email request to submit the documents listed in the checklist below. When all the documentation has been received, and you and your child have visited the school and met with the principals, your application packet will be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for their review. Decision letters are emailed in March (exact date to be determined). Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space-available basis.
Maimonides School (K-12) Application Checklist
For All Students:
- Schedule Student Visit
- Schedule campus tour and meeting with principals
- Request transcript to be sent from child's current school
- Pay $100 application fee
For Elementary School:
- Kindergarten screenings are scheduled in February and March (see Admissions Home Page)
- First grade screenings are scheduled by appointment with the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional assessments may be requested for students entering Grades 2-5
For Middle School and Upper School:
- Upper School students: Submit an essay, written in the current school year, which demonstrates writing ability and includes the grade obtained, as well as teacher comments
Tuition Administrator Arline Tannenbaum will gladly assist you with questions about affordability or financial assistance. Please contact her at 617-232-4452 X 425 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your application!