CJP's Discover Day School
Choosing Jewish Day School just got easier!
Your family may qualify for up to $18,000 toward day school tuition. You may be eligible for three CJP Discover Day School checks, each covering 25% (up to $6000) toward your child’s day school tuition.
- For K-8th grade students entering day school for the first time in Fall 2017
- Must be first child in the family to attend a Jewish day school
- Applicable toward 2017-18 tuition and subsequent two grades
- Targeted to “Middle tier” income families – Check out the eligibility calculator at www.discoverdayschool.org.
Important Dates to Remember:
- January 3, 2017 – Applications will become available
- March 3, 2017 – Applications must be emailed or postmarked to CJP
- April 7, 2017 – Eligible families must submit their CJP Discover Day School check to Maimonides School with signed intention to enroll.
- May 2, 2017 – Families must provide a copy of filed 2016 IRS Form 1040 for DDS Check to be reimbursed.
For more information, please visit the Discover Day School website, www.discoverdayschool.org.